Sunday 27 January 2013

My 13th Birthday Celebration

 
It was my 13th Birthday Wednesday, yet we celebrated the weekend after. I am a mahoozive Disney fan and one of my favourite films is The Lion King so when I opened an envelope that revealed the tickets and found out we were going to see the musical I was super excited. We travelled up to London Saturday 26th and visited Choccywoccydoodah down Carnaby Street as soon as we had arrived. For those of you who are totally new to the wacky store - it is a world of chocolate! (brilliant, huh?) They sell sculptured fantasies, bespoke wedding cakes and more. Everything is so garish and extravagant, it was slightly out of my price range! I opted for the banoffee chocolate bar. A thick slab of chocolate, banana, caramel and biscuit - it tastes even better than it sounds! We then headed over to Nando's for some celebratory lunch (my mouth is saluvating thinking about my meal!) Next, we made our way to the Liceum theatre where we watched the matinee perfomance of The Lion King. I was blown away at the costumes and the production. I sat through the whole show with a big grin on my face, it was UH-MAY-ZING! To end the day, we visited M&M's world. Who would think you could make four floors of colourful fun? Next year's Birthday has a lot to live up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment