Friday 18 January 2013

January Fashion Must Haves!

It's that time of year we all want to wrap up in our duvet covers and hibernate until it's summer (that's how I feel, anyway). Nevertheless, winter can be great for experimenting with new looks and different styles.


1) Faux Fur

Not only does faux fur look stylish, it is an extremely practical way to wrap up warm! Ranging from coats, to headbands, to scarfs - it is ideal for bracing the cold brrrrrr!

2) Mulled Wine Lips

I find it hard to describe the exact name of this colour. To me it is burgundy with a hint of plum, similar to the colour of mulled wine. I love this shade for this season, as it reminds me of winter berries!

3) Onesies

After a long, hard day at school it is lovely to come home and jump into my onesie. They are gorgeously snug and ideal for lounging about round the house!

Wishing you all a beautiful January,

No comments:

Post a Comment